Birthdays around here are pretty low-key.
For Nicholas’ 2
nd, we took a weekend trip to the zoo and then had cake and ice cream at home.
Then, since we went to Pa and Nana’s only a week or two later, he got to celebrate again.
In our grand tradition of giving our kids birthday gifts like car seats and potties, we got Nicholas a tooth brush. (Lest you feel too bad for him, it was one of those cool battery-powered ones and he played with it for about an hour that night.) Fortunately for his toy box, he has generous relatives.
Here are a few pictures of the festivities:

Hamming it up at the zoo
“Where are the hippos?”
“My brother is so cool.”
“I love birthdays!”
Birthday blow-out
“I can’t believe I have my very own Tater of the Lost Ark!”
1 comment:
I cannot believe how big your boys are getting! And I love that you get your kids things that they need for their birthdays. A lot parents have a bad habit of going way overboard and then trying to top it every year. You have to start out small. :)
Post a Comment