Tuesday, September 26

The Results Are In

For those of you waiting with baited breath, we found out last week that Nicholas’ PKU test (the second one) was normal. Collective sigh of relief. Although, after so much time had passed, that’s kind of what we were figuring anyway.

There’s still not a whole lot going on around here. Just trying to keep my head above water in this all-male gene pool. But in case you thought I’d forgotten you, here are a few recent snapshots of my boys. Enjoy!

Never get between a boy and his sidewalk chalk artwork.


Do you think he’s plotting something? I think he’s plotting something.


This chair vibrates… Enough said.



4 comments:

Amber said...

OK, what darling pics, especially the last one! It's too bad our boys don't live closer; they look so much alike and would be great buddies, I'm sure!

Kathryn Thompson said...

Aaaahhhh, the vibrating chairs. Love em, love em.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!

Adorable photos. Love Nicholas' little grin.

Can I get me a vibrating chair?

Anonymous said...

My experience is that boys with red hair are usually plotting something.