And even though I try to believe I’m a low maintenance pregnant woman (Alexander may be thinking all kinds of things right now, but he’ll never say a word, smart man), I can do my share of whining.
For example, when I blogged during my pregnancy with Cole, I whined. A lot. It wasn’t until I was tagging all my old posts that I realized just how much. And if it annoyed me, I’m sure it annoyed you. I’m so sorry!
That’s kind of why I’ve been shying away from blog writing of late. When your ankles look like they belong on an Asian elephant instead of a Caucasian woman, it tends to be hard to find a positive spin.
But there is still happiness to be found. Or at least laughs. Enjoy!
Rub a’ dub dub, Three guys in the tub
Up to Mischief
(or Speak no Evil)



5 comments:
I think the blog is a great place to get out all of your whining. I figure Dan can't turn me off if I whine to much but he can stop reading my blog if it gets annoying. You can get your feelings out there and people can read if they want to. It's perfect.
Not just a bathtubful but a handful!! It's nice they're so cute and that you can still laugh!!
Nah...women in their last month of pregnancy have every right to whine - the men don't dare mess with us at that point and the women completely understand and are more than happy to join in and sympathize! Whine away my dear! (But, I suppose counting your blessings never hurt anyone either..)
Oh man!!! I found you again!! YEAH!! last time I was reading you were preggers with Number three!
LOL
Congrats on expecting No. 4
Have you had yourself a baby yet?
(and apparently the ankles get WORSE in the days following delivery. I just found my ankles again.)
Post a Comment