After neglecting my husband and kids for longer than I care to admit in order to get the kids’ Halloween costumes done this year, I have a new-found respect for the tailors and seamstresses of the Rebellion. And I only had three Jedis and a Senatorial Princess in my Rebel Alliance. But on Halloween, the force was definitely with them.






9 comments:
How adorable!! Nathan was talking about being Luke Skywalker next year (he finally hit the Star Wars phase this past month, too late for Halloween). Your costumes look awesome - I was especially impressed with adorable Princess Leia - I never would have thought of that headpiece. Did you have patterns that you went off of or did you free form? And Alexander definitely should have borrowed a darth vador mask! Of course, that would have involved one more costume to sew, so never mind! Great work! Your super mommy points must have been through the roof Halloween night!
awesome leia costume!
SO CUTE!!! Your boys are so handsome as Jedi's and Madelyn is adorable in her Leia costume! I love her grin, too :)
Oh my goodness your kids are the cutest! I just love the costumes and the buns on Madelyn are precious!
Hands down best Princess Leah costume ever!
how are you ever going to top that?
Maddie is a little doll! What a cute grin! I like that Nicolas is looking like he's trying to figure out how to get his light saber to light up like the others.
Cute costumes they are!! Your force for good is very strong! Great job on the sewing projects - they all look so happy, except maybe Nicholas as he contemplates his 'training' lightsaber! (Actually I had this strange impulse to run out and buy him one- ohhhh)
Thanks for sharing the photos and the fun!!! mamasmama
ADORABLE photos!!!!
Mrs. Nurse boy
Post a Comment