It’s official: Lij lost his first baby tooth today!
He pulled it out himself, brave little guy. (And his dad only had to torture him with stories of dental floss and doorknobs for five weeks before he’d do it!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
For some reason, my computer is only showing the photo from upper lip UP so I'm missing the mouth and the critical piece of evidence! Just from his eyes, he sure looks pleased with himself!! (He also looks so adorable with all his freckles - I love freckles!!!) Someday I'm going to write an essay on them. Kiss everyone of those delicious sunspots for me! Mamasmama
i tried the string and doorknob trick when i had loose teeth. tell lij that it doesn't work! i always found twisting it round and round for days seemed to do the trick! congrats on this new milestone!!!
2 comments:
For some reason, my computer is only showing the photo from upper lip UP so I'm missing the mouth and the critical piece of evidence!
Just from his eyes, he sure looks pleased with himself!! (He also looks so adorable with all his freckles - I love freckles!!!) Someday I'm going to write an essay on them. Kiss everyone of those delicious sunspots for me! Mamasmama
i tried the string and doorknob trick when i had loose teeth. tell lij that it doesn't work! i always found twisting it round and round for days seemed to do the trick! congrats on this new milestone!!!
Post a Comment