You are so creative and such a good mom to do that for your kids!
What creative fun! Good for you! Not only to put in the time it takes to make all the supplies but then the (ugh) clean up. Cute idea!
Geepers - the children sure do look like they're enjoying this!! What a lot of great colors you made for them.I got a huge kick out of Maddy's photo - "art-shmart, I'm chowing down!!"Love you all....Mamasmama
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are so creative and such a good mom to do that for your kids!
What creative fun! Good for you! Not only to put in the time it takes to make all the supplies but then the (ugh) clean up. Cute idea!
Geepers - the children sure do look like they're enjoying this!! What a lot of great colors you made for them.
I got a huge kick out of Maddy's photo - "art-shmart, I'm chowing down!!"
Love you all....Mamasmama
Post a Comment