My third little boy is three now. I’m in awe of how fast the time goes!
Pa & Nana took all of us to a children’s museum and out to lunch for Nicholas’ birthday. The kids had a great time exploring every corner of the museum and then getting their very own pizzas at the restaurant. The grown-ups enjoyed watching the kids have a blast.
It was a good day.
And now, for the photos. Which you can thank my wonderful in-laws for.
(I swear, we took our camera. Just how we ended up with no pictures on it is beyond me. Thank goodness for the digital preservers of memories that are Pa & Nana!)
It’s important to select good quality produce
Can you believe what they’re charging for these?!
Who says money can’t buy happiness?
I think Maddy and I were in the back of the ambulance. Typical.
The brothers of mission control
Forget your troubles, come on get happy
"This would be so much better on the









2 comments:
When we took Alyssa to the MO Botanical Gardens, we couldn't get her out of the fake store like the one in your pictures. What is that all about anyway?
I've been missing your posts and e-mails but knew you were busy.
Looks like everyone had a great time. The kids look happy and healthy. I miss you all so much. Glad you had lots of company for your birthday and after.
Love these photos - and the captions!!
What a fantastic place the Children's Museum must be --- you can definitely see the joy on your children's faces! The museum should use these pics as advertisement!!
Love you all and miss the stuffing out of all of you!! Mamasmama
Post a Comment