Tuesday, July 7

Missouri Memories

by Nicholas

recorded by Mama during Family Home Evening, 6 July 2009; with Mama-comments in parenthesis

It was fun! I liked playing. I played with toy animals like a cheetah and an elephant. I got to pick blueberries. I put them all in the bowl (except for the ones he put in his mouth). I met Uncle Paul, a funny guy. We stayed with Aunt Nancy. I played with Grandma and Tom’pa. We went swimming in a fast river. I got to take a nap on the sand beside the fast river (twice). I ate cookies and bread. They were yummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicholas, I agree; Missouri was fun and yummy! Tom'pa and I enjoyed being there with you, too. I especially liked the way you tried to swim in the fast river- you were like a little fish wriggling all over in the water. mamasmama

katierose said...

i like the things you like...food and fun!

fresh food nancy said...

Nicholas, I loved getting to know you. You are a wonderful boy.
Alyssa had fun playing with you.
I'm glad you liked to play with the little animals and I'm glad you like "my" fast river.