Saturday, July 18

Dylan Says...

A few funnies we’ve heard from Dylan lately…

Referring to pictures he mailed to Grandma & Tom’pa: “I sent them two. So they won’t fight.”

Describing the reasoning behind his clothing selection to attend our local children’s museum: “I’m going to wear my Cars shirt. And you know what they will say? They will say, ‘He is so handsome! We want to play with him.”

3 comments:

Turnbow Family said...

If he had a cars shirt on my boys would want to play with him :) I don't know that they'd have the thought process that "he's handsome" but they would think that's a cool shirt!

Donna said...

Hello there! I LOVE your blog! You have such an adorible family and your kids are stinkin CUTE! Congrats on such a fun family and LOVE the chaos!

Anonymous said...

Well, Dylan, we appreciate your trying to keep peace in our house, but we ended up fighting over who got which picture! We compromised though and hung them both up!!
And we think you're adorable no matter what shirt you have on. Same with your brothers and sister - we want to play with all of you always. Mamasmama