recorded by Mama during Family Home Evening,
I liked driving in the back of (cousin) Ed’s truck. I liked pulling in the fish! (Ed caught a fish and let Dylan reel it in.) I liked seeing the fish jump out of Elijah’s hand. I also liked driving in Uncle Paul’s red truck. And I liked watching people riding in the back of the trucks. I liked floating down the river in the deep part! I liked eating the (scrambled) eggs. And I liked eating the bacon. And I liked playing with Aunt Nancy. I liked petting the hairy dog (Frank, cousin Stacey’s dog). I got to eat cherries with the stem and pit. I loved them and I liked spitting the pits out. (Dylan was frequently seen walking around with a whole cherry stuffed into his cheek and the stem hanging out of the corner of his mouth.) I liked watching Grandma put water in a bucket (her hat?) and pour it over her head. I liked eating cookies. I liked driving on (cousin) Greg’s boat. I liked falling down on my bottom (after getting blasted by a “rooster tail” from Greg’s boat) and washing my bottom off because it was dirty with sand. I liked rooster tails!
3 comments:
Dylan, You have some great memories of Missouri - I'm so glad. I had more fun because you were there. I still remember you with a cherry stem sticking out of the side of your mouth. That was funny! mamasmama
dylan, you like A LOT of stuff! sounds like you had a fabulous time!
I liked playing with you, too, Dylan. And I love cherries almost as much as you do. I can't wait until you come again some day.
Post a Comment