Monday, October 5

It Must Be October

Once a year, we put the little fingers in our family to work unwrapping caramels.

Lots and lots of caramels.

Then we take those caramels, melt them, and dip apples in them.

Some of the apples even receive a special sprinkling of pecans (because, sometimes you feel like a nut…)

Nothing says ‘It’s October’ in our house quite like caramel apple night. And tonight was that night!


So feel free to be jealous…

…cause they were that good!

4 comments:

katierose said...

mmmmmm...let the salivating begin! as a side note, i love how colorful your home is!

Tiffany said...

Those look yummy!

Tracy said...

those do look very tasty, I'm feeling inspired for FHE tonight :)

Anonymous said...

As I was out gleaning apples from the neighbors' orchards, I was actually wondering if you had had your caramel apple FHE yet! I wanted so badly to drive to your house with some of these fresh-picked, fragrant and juicy apples. I see you did just fine without them. WOW! Those look yummy and I love seeing the children enjoying them, each in their own way!! mamasmama