So when I glimpsed Nicholas, from a distance, playing with his bubble bucket, I thought nothing of it. And then I ventured closer. And was met by the smell.
Ordinarily I wouldn’t be concerned about this. See, we buy scented bubbles. Sour apple bubbles. Grape bubbles. Bubble gum bubbles. These are, in the boys’ opinions, so much better than regular smelling bubbles. But the smell coming from the bubble bucket today was none of the above. It was onion.
Nicholas had procured the onion powder from the spice cupboard and had added about 2 Tb into the grape bubble solution already in his bucket. Oddly enough, the smell didn’t seem to bother him. He was actually confused about why I would be rinsing all the bubbles out of his bucket. Boys!
The picture is actually an old one of Lij, not Nicholas, but you get the point. Bubbles=love.
3 comments:
Hey, I was there when the boys were eagerly consuming jellybeans with such engaging flavors as earthworm, booger, and earwax!
I think Nicholas preferred the grape/onion smell :)
By the way, Tom'pa was close to throwing up when he read the blog - guess not all 'boys' wouldn't mind onion bubbles!! mamasmama
That's too funny! Sounds like you have a little chef in the making!
That is hilarious! I love it. How are you? I'll bet your four keeping you hopping!
Post a Comment