Or at least, so they say – which is probably the reason I was not nominated in the “best humor” category of the 1st Annual Share the Love Blog Awards.
But whoever they are, they apparently think novel-length blog postings count as “best writing,” because I was nominated in that category.
Regardless of your personal beliefs on the subject, I encourage you to go check out the final nominee list. There are a lot of great woman bloggers on that list (present company excluded), so it would definitely be worth your time. That is the whole point of these awards, after all.
And if you feel so inclined, let your voice be heard. No - I’m not gonna tell you who to vote for. That’s right. In a country where candidates scream: “Vote for me! The other guy thinks he invented pants!” I choose to remain silent.
You can make up your own minds, people. Despite what the Electoral College system would have us believe.
But, voting ends on Monday (Feb. 20th), so you better make up those minds pronto. See, no pressure. Now – hurry!
Edited to include: Sorry about any confusion this post may have caused. Since putting it up yesterday, I've noticed that the award page address has changed - therefore, I'm pretty sure the above links are obsolete. However, you can use this link to see the final nominees, vote or read up on why these awards were created.
No comments:
Post a Comment